Welcome to SpayGeorgia
SpayGeorgia’s goal is to reduce the number of unwanted dogs and cats in Georgia by providing low cost spay/neuter certificates.
We have a new telephone number: 800-706-7081
Education is the key to ending the cycle of “impound and kill” as a method of controlling pet overpopulation. We believe that it is important to teach both children and adults the importance of kindness to animals and responsible pet care.
Pet overpopulation degrades the quality of life in our communities, and is quite costly to taxpayers.
LOVE FIXES EVERYTHING!
Surgeries in 2019
SPAYGEORGIA’S CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
- SpayGeorgia provides low-cost spay/neuter certificates at an affordable price.
- This program is intended for people who need partial financial assistance in order to have their own pets spayed or neutered. While SpayGeorgia is a low-cost program, it is not a free program.
- The goal of this program is to reduce the number of unwanted animals. By having your pet spayed or neutered, you are acting responsibly as part of the solution to the tragedy of pet overpopulation.
- Each spay/neuter certificate covers the cost of routine spay/neuter surgery, including preparation for surgery, anesthesia, the spay/neuter procedure, routine hospitalization as required, and removal of stitches if necessary. Vaccinations, testing for diseases, deworming, and all other medical procedures are not covered by the certificate and you are responsible for payment for these services.
- Most vet clinics require vaccinations to be current in order to spay or neuter pets; check on requirements and prices at the selected vet clinic before you make an appointment.
Love Fixes EVERYTHING!
We've created an Amazon office supply wish list because what we don't spend on office supplies, we will put directly to the spay or neuter of a pet!...
Commerce Veterinary Hospital in Commerce is Spay Georgia's Veterinarian of the Year for 2019. We appreciate them and their long time participation...
Clinic of the Year 2018 We appreciate all of our veterinarians and clinics. Each year we recognize the clinic that has done the most spay/neuters...